Hallucinogens will inform you about the most commonly found “street” hallucinogens, their effects, dosages and what to do if something goes wrong.
This is intended as the one-stop read for anyone interested in experimenting with hallucinogens. It provides timeless and relevant information on many different types of hallucinogens presented in an easy to understand, non-technical format.
From The Contents:
- What Is An Hallucinogen?
- How Do Hallucinogens Work?
- The Subjective Experience
- Freaking Out
- Tolerance and Dependence
- Chromosome Damage
- The B-Phenethylamine Hallucinogens
- Indole Derivative Hallucinogens
- D-Lysergic Acid Amide
- Isoxazole Derivative Hallucinogens
- Other Substances Used as Hallucinogens
- Atropine, Scopolamine: The Belladonna Alkaloids
- Suggested Reading List
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.