Clandestine Lab – Construction and Operation
The ultimate guide to the construction and operation of a clandestine drug laboratory.
Covering all aspects of setting up and operating a clandestine drug laboratory, making this an important resource for any home chemist.
The War on Drugs, increasing cooperation of chemical suppliers, product liability-awareness, and stringent new regulations have made operating a clandestine laboratory more challenging (and profitable) than ever.
Sadly, we now live in a world where lawsuits and lobbying legislate regulations and dictate behaviour in the business world. Like anything else, you will only become good at chemistry through experience. A degree in chemistry will certainly give you a flying start, but you must learn most of it through experience. Most of the learning takes place in the laboratory, not on a chalkboard.
The author emphasizes that the clandestine laboratories described in this book should not be used to make illegal drugs but medicines and useful chemicals in war or survival situations.
Make sure you get a copy.
Detailed in this guide is:
- The Risks
- Scanners and Monitoring Equipment
- Location and Facilities
- When to Stop and How
- Heating, Stirring, and Mixing
- Fume Hoods
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Scaling Up
- Procurement of Suspicious Items
- Tablets, Capsules, and Other Packaging Materials
- Appendix 1: More Equipment
- Appendix 2: Watched Chemicals
- Appendix 3: Watched Laboratory Equipment
- Appendix 4: Legitimate Businesses that use Laboratory Equipment
- Appendix 5: Common Products and the Valuable Chemicals they Contain
- Appendix 6: Recommended Reading
Clandestine Lab – Construction and Operation ,