Marijuana – Your Questions Answered
Want to know more about pot? – Get the facts and dispel the myths with Marijuana – Your Questions Answered.
With all the answers to the many pertinent questions associated with the use of Marijuana, this guide will get you informed and up-to-date with all you ever wanted to know about marijuana.
Written in questions/answer format for easy reading, Marijuana – Your Questions Answered will help answer all your commonly asked questions such as, Whether marijuana stays in fat cells and keeps you on a high for months?, Does it cause brain damage?, Can people die from smoking pot? and Does heavy marijuana use lower the sperm count in males?, while at the same time dissolving any preconceived ideas or myths you may have.
Learn everything you need to know about marijuana in this must read guide.
A sample of the questions answered in this comprehensive guide:
- Doesn’t Marijuana cause brain damage?
- If it doesn’t kill brain cells, how does it get you `high’?
- Don’t people die from smoking pot?
- I forgot, does marijuana cause short-term memory impairment?
- Is marijuana going to make my boyfriend go psycho?
- Don’t users of marijuana withdraw from society?
- Is it true that marijuana makes you lazy and unmotivated?
- Doesn’t heavy marijuana use lower the sperm count in males?
- Isn’t smoking marijuana worse for you than smoking cigarettes?
- Doesn’t marijuana cause a lot of automobile accidents?
- Aren’t you afraid everyone will get hooked?
- I heard that there are over 400 chemicals in marijuana…..?